Magnum 6KL is an Industrial Ethernet Edge Switch with full-featured MNS-6K software. The base unit also has four 10/100 copper ports. Up to four 100Mb fiber ports (SC, ST, LC, and MTRJ), four 10Mb fiber ST ports, or up to four more 10/100 copper ports (or combinations) may also be configured. Up to 2 Gb ports are optional.
The Magnum 6KL contains the following features:
- Includes full-featured MNS-6K software in a small industrial package
- Highly configurable, all fiber port types, and up to 2 Gb with SFPs
- Up to 4 100Mb fiber ports (SC, ST, LC, MTRJ) may be configured. Multi-mode & single mode
- Up to 4 10 Mb fiber ST ports
- Hardened steel case serves as a heat sink for heat dissipation (no fans); IP52 for
- Conformal Coating, choice of light duty (5 mil) for
humidity and heavy duty (8 mil) for corrosive environments.
- DC power at 12V, 24V, 48V, 125V, and 250V Dual-Source; PoE; Universal AC optional
- PoE configurable, Up to 8 ports
- Meets IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 Environmental Standard for Electric Power Substations
wire speed performance on all ports, 802.1p QoS
- Comprehensive Magnum MNS-6K software includes:
GUI for ease-of-use, SNMPv2, v3, RMON, Advanced Security, SNTP, Event Log, BootP, DHCP
- MNS-6K-SECURE software for extra security is available.
- IGMP Snooping with Multicast Message Filtering or Pruning.
IGMP-L2 for multicast management
- Manages redundant
rings with the S-Ring™ software product. RSTP and
software Dual-Homing included
- DIN-Rail optional, panel-mount brackets included
- For Rackmount options, click here.
6KL Port Modules
6K Family of Switches
Secure Web Management
Magnum Industrial Switches Pictorial (pdf)
All Managed Ethernet