Magnum 6KM Mobile Ethernet Switches
"Built to Travel"
Magnum 6KM is a heavy-duty Mobile Ethernet Switch with full-featured MNS-6K software. The base unit also has four 10/100 M12 copper ports. Up to four 100Mb LC-type fiber ports or up to four more 10/100 M12 copper ports may also be configured. Up to 2 Gb ports (either M12 or LC-type fiber) are optional.
The Magnum 6KM contains the following features:
- Highly configurable with four additional 10/100 M12 ports or four LC-type 100Mb fiber ports. Multi-mode and single-mode
- Includes full-featured MNS-6K software in a small industrial package
- Hardened steel case serves as a heat sink for heat dissipation (no fans); IP52 for
- DC power at 110V, 12V, 24V, 48V, 125V, and 250V Dual-Source; PoE; Universal AC optional
- PoE configurable, Up to 8 ports
- EN50155 and EN50121-4 Railway Applications Standards
- NEMA TS-2 & TEES compliant for DC-powered traffic control equipment
- Compliant with IEC61373 (Shock & Vibration), IEC 60068-2-27 (Shock) and IEC 60068-2-6-FC (Vibration)
- DNV for shipboard and offshore applications
- Meets IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 Environmental Standard for Electric Power Substations
wire speed performance on all ports, 802.1p QoS
- Comprehensive Magnum MNS-6K software includes:
GUI for ease-of-use, SNMPv2, v3, RMON, Advanced Security, SNTP, Event Log, BootP, DHCP
- MNS-6K-SECURE software for extra security is available.
- IGMP Snooping with Multicast Message Filtering or Pruning.
IGMP-L2 for multicast management
- Manages redundant
rings with the S-Ring™ software product. RSTP and
software Dual-Homing included
- Conformal Coating, choice of light duty (5 mil) for
humidity and heavy duty (8 mil) for corrosive environments.
- Panel-mount brackets included; DIN-Rail brackets optional
6KM Port Modules
6K Family of Switches
Secure Web Management
Magnum Industrial Switches Pictorial (pdf)
All Managed Ethernet